Table of contents
We will designate by the following:
- « Personal Data » : is defined as « any information relating to an identifed physical person or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or several elements which are their own », in accordance with the Information Technology and freedoms law of 6 January 1978.
- « Site » or « Service » : the site Vizzit.com and its local versions (Vizzit.fr, Vizzit.pt, Vizzit.es, Vizzit.it, Vizzit.gr, etc.) as well as all its contents.
- « Editor » or « We » : Vizzit S.A.S, legal or physical person responsible for the editing and content of the Service.
- « User » or « You » : the internet user visiting and using the Service or the Estate agents or private seller having registered to it.
The purpose of this charter is to inform you of the Service's commitments with respect to your privacy and the protection of your Personal Data, collected and processed when you use the Service.
By registering for the Service, you agree to provide us with true information about yourself. The communication of false information is contrary to the Terms and Conditions of Use and Sales for the Service.
You will also find the description of your privacy protection rights and the way in which the law protects you.
Article 2 - Legal notices, personal data and purpose of the Site
Information concerning the collection and processing of personal data (policy and declaration) is provided in this Site's Privacy and Use of Personal Data Policy.
The purpose of this Site is determined as « Real Estate listings Site putting visitors in contact with professional and private sellers ».
The Service is the property of Vizzit - 100 boulevard du Montparnasse - 75014 Paris - France - SAS with a capital of 2,002,000 € - RSC Paris 889 162 483 - Intracommunity VAT N°: FR71889162483
It is specified that the service name: Vizzit, must be mentioned in any correspondence.
Publication director & editorial manager: Benoît Galy, in his capacity as Président of the company Vizzit S.A.S.
Hosting : OVH, SAS with a capital of 10,069,020 € , RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045 , APE code 2620Z , VAT N°: FR 22 424 761 419 , Head Office: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
Article 3 - Data collected on the Site
The Data collected and subsequently processed by the Service is that which you voluntarily send to us by filling in the various forms present within the Service. For certain operations on content, you may be required to transmit Data about you to third-party partners through their own services, more specifically during the payments that you may make. We will not have said data, their collection and processing being governed by the conditions specific to these parties. We invite you to consult their conditions before communicating your Data in this context.
Your IP address (identification number attributed by the Internet to your computer) is collected automatically. You are informed that the Service is likely to implement an automatic tracking process (Cookie), which you can prevent by modifying the relevant settings of your internet browser, as explained in the general conditions of this Site.
Generally, it is possible for you to visit the Vizzit.com site and its local versions without communicating any personal information about yourself. In all events, you have no obligation to transmit this information. However, in case of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may come from your personal information but is not affected as such by law because this data does not directly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your usage data to calculate the percentage of users who access a specific feature of the Site.
In order to provide better content and services, the Service uses the analysis service of Google Analytics. Google Analytics does not track your browsing habits on third party services. The information about you to which Google Analytics has access does not contain any personal data about you.
We do not collect so-called « sensitive » data.
The contact details of Site Users who have registered on this site will be saved, in compliance with the provisions of the Information Technology and Freedom law of 6 January 1978. In accordance with the latter, they have the right to access, withdraw, modify or rectify the Data they have provided. For this, they just have to send the request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Vizzit - Vizzit - Personal data management, 100 boulevard du Montparnasse 75014, Paris, France.
The collection of Users' Personal Data by the Editor does not require a declaration to the French Personal Data Protection Authority (the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties - CNIL), however the Editor has made declarations when necessary to the CNIL under number 1051448.
Article 4 - Identity of data processing manager
The data processing manager is the company Vizzit S.A.S, with its headquarter at the following address: 100 boulevard du Montparnasse, 75014 Paris - France.
Article 5 - Purpose of the Data collected
Data identified as being mandatory on the Service's forms are necessary so you can benefit from the corresponding features of the Service, and more specifically from operations on the content offered within it.
The Service is likely to collect and process the Data of its Users:
- For the purpose of supplying information or services to which they are subscribed, in particular: arranging contact between visitors and agencies/private sellers, personal member space, email alerts for property searches.
- For the purposes of being able to send: the contact details of agencies/private sellers contacted on behalf of visitors, the contact details of visitors interested by your properties on behalf of agencies/private sellers, email alerts for your property search, notifications about your account, as well as, more rarely, newsletters likely to be of interest to you.
Article 6 - Recipients and use of the Data collected
The Data collected by us is processed for the purposes of carrying out operations on the contents of the Service.
You are likely to receive electronic mails (emails) from our Service, in particular within the framework of requests for visitor/seller contacts or newsletters that you have accepted. You can request to no longer receive these emails by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each of the emails that will be sent to you. If you are unable to do so, you can also contact us at the address email@example.com where we will assist you in this process.
Only Vizzit S.A.S is the recipient of your personal information. These are never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors that Vizzit S.A.S uses. Neither Vizzit S.A.S nor its subcontractors market the personal data of visitors and users of its Site.
We require that all third parties guarantee the security of your personal data and process it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third party service providers to use your data.
Article 7 - Legal basis governing data processing
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Vizzit S.A.S only processes personal data in the following situations:
- with your consent ;
- when there is contractual obligation (a contract between Vizzit S.A.S and you) ;
- to respond to a legal obligation (under EU or national legislation).
Article 8 - Data Security
You are informed that your Data may be disclosed in application of a law, regulation or by decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority or, if necessary, for the purpose of preserving the rights and interests of the Editor.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, modified, disclosed or accessed without authorisation. In addition, access to your personal data is subject to a defined and documented security procedure.
Article 9 - Data retention period
Article 10 - Authorised service providers and transfer to a third country of the European Union
Vizzit S.A.S informs you that it uses authorised providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data that you have communicated to us. These providers are located in the European Union, the United Kingdom or Switzerland exclusively.
Vizzit S.A.S has ensured beforehand the implementation by its providers of adequate guarantees and compliance with strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and data protection. These providers are also subject to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
Article 11 - Information Technology rights and freedoms
- The right of access: it is your right to request access to data about you in order to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold; However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is incumbent on Vizzit S.A.S, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you provide proof of your identity, in particular by the production of a scan or a photocopy of your valid identity document.
- The right to rectification: the right to ask us to rectify personal data concerning you that is incomplete or inaccurate. Under this right, the law authorises you to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning you which may be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
- The right to erasure, also known as the “right to be forgotten”: in certain cases, you can ask us to delete the personal data that we have concerning you (except if there is a legal reason imperative which obliges us to keep them).
- The right to limit processing: you have the right in certain cases to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data,
- The right to data portability: you have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example a .csv file).
- The right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data (for example, by prohibiting us from processing your data for direct marketing purposes).
However, the exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations: when the exercise of this right is based on legitimate grounds or when the exercise of this right aims to prevent the data collected being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
Contact us if you wish to exercise any of the rights described above by writing to us at Vizzit - Personal data management, 100 boulevard du Montparnasse 75014, Paris, France or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay any fees for access to your personal data (or for the exercise of any other right). However, we may charge you a reasonable fee if your request is manifestly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this case, we may also refuse to reply to your request.
Vizzit S.A.S will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose requests that are manifestly abusive by their systematic, repetitive nature, or their number.
We may ask you for specific information in order to confirm your identity and to ensure your right of access to your personal data (or to exercise any other right). This is a security measure to ensure that this personal data is not delivered to a person who is not authorised to receive it. We may also contact you for further information about your request, in order to give you a quicker reply.
We try to reply to all legitimate requests within one month. This one month period may be exceeded when your request is particularly complex or if you have made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you informed.
a) General information about cookies used on the site
Vizzit S.A.S, as editor of this Service, may install cookies on the hard drive of your device (computer, tablet, phone etc.) in order to guarantee you optimal, smooth navigation of our Service.
The « cookies » (or web cookies) are small text files of limited size which enable us to recognise your computer, your tablet or mobile phone for the purpose of personalising the services we offer.
The information collected through cookies does not in any way allow you to be identified by name. They are used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and performance of our Service and to send you content adapted to your interests.
In accordance with the recommendations of the National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties (CNIL), certain cookies are exempt from the prior collection of your consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Service or have the sole purpose of allowing or facilitating the electronic communication. These include session ID, authentication, load balancing session cookies as well as cookies for customising your interface. These cookies are fully subject to this policy insofar as they are managed and issued by Vizzit S.A.S.
Social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the editor of the social network concerned. Subject to your consent, these cookies allow you to easily share some of the content published on the Service, in particular via an application "button" for sharing according to the social network concerned.
b) Configuration of your cookies preference
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your device or to notify you when new cookies are likely to be placed on your device. These settings have no effect on your browsing but you lose all the benefit provided by the cookie.
Please read below the multiple tools available to you so that you can configure the cookies installed on your device.
c) Configuration of your internet browser
Each Internet browser offers its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, you will find below the links to the help you need to access the menu of your browser provided for this purpose.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Safari: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
For more information on cookie control tools, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
d) strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are generally defined only in response to actions that you have performed and that correspond to a service request, such as defining your privacy, login, or form filling preferences. You can configure your browser to block these cookies. In this case, please note that certain parts of the website may not work correctly. These cookies do not store any personal identifiable information.
|365.vizzit.com||LastPropertySearch (2 years)||Used in order to allow an automatic return to the last search performed|
|365.vizzit.com||MailAlertModel (2 years)||Used in order to create an alert according to the information already entered on the website|
|365.vizzit.com||UseElasticSearch (1 year)||Used in order to identify the use of Elastic Search on the website|
|365.vizzit.com||VisitorCountry (2 years)||Used to identify the culture of the user|
|365.vizzit.com||VisitorUuid (2 years)||Used in order to identify and recognise the user|
|365.vizzit.com||.ASPNet.SharedCookie (1 year)||These cookies allow the user to remain logged in while using different parts of the system using different Microsoft technologies.|
|365.vizzit.com||.ASPNetCore.Antiforgery.[rand] (1 year)||It is a standard Microsoft anti-counterfeit component that stops cross-site request forgery by validating the form port with cookie information.|